Saturday, August 11, 2012

UM's High 5ives - 11.08.12


Bringing back an old favourite of mine to see if the love is still there!? After deciding to retire the Retail Therapy feature after sliding ratings it's left a hole in my musical week without any way of highlighting my favourite tunes of the week.

So, I'm keeping things tight and low-key as this feature comes back to life - no submissions, no mass round up, no fuss, just the tunes I've enjoyed the most this week. Starting this week with an obvious choice for me of course!

Vincent Deeper - This The Sound - UM Records



Sumsuch - Chop Shop - DeepWit Recordings



The Disclosure Project - Take It Down (Original Mix) - Soul Industries



Stimmhalt - Lilac (YokoO Remix) - Pesto Music



Soul Minority - SiX-NINE (Atjazz Remix) - Open Bar Music

No comments:

Post a Comment