Thursday, September 30, 2010

UM's High 5ives


It's that time again! After a hectic week getting back on top of things my mind is buzzing with the samples of the brand new Toko Records material I've been hearing - keep yours ears open for plenty more on that front from me! UM54's out and sounding sweet (if I do say so myself), my first set using Mixed in Key to organise the tracks. 

Musically, it's been a fairly quiet week (promo's aside), meaning I've been digging a little deeper to find some gems for you all, but five top tunes is never to hard to find. Enjoy!

UM's High 5ives - 30.09.10
Steve Lischinsky & Khalil - Balmy Autumn Day (Original Mix)

Steve Lischinsky & Khalil - Balmy Autumn Day (Original Mix) by Steve Lischinsky

DeepSoundExpress - Sun Cocktail - Aquamarine Digital


HiRO & Dominic Martin - Dom In Tha Groove 2010 - Tronicsole
 
HiRO and Dominic Martin 'Dom In Tha Groove 2010' tsole083c by tronicsole

Da Funk - Spielwiese - iRecords

Da Funk-Spielwiese by Da Funk

Hatikvah - Introduce Me - Soma Records


 

No comments:

Post a Comment