Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Deep House Directory

We'd all have to admit that Google is a pretty useful thing. If I need to know if that pain in my chest is a heart attack or just the result of too much vodka, or how many other people have the same name as me, or how long to cook a leg of lamb for, it's the first place I go.






 

 










It just so happens to be a really useful place to find the website of the kind of labels and artists you're into. Well, to make life simpler for everyone I've been keeping busy building a Deep House Directory of my own.

There's only two conditions of entry into the directory: 

1. The label must be decent and 
2. They are or have been a contributor to my weekly radio shows. Simple as that!

So, next time your trying to find that certain little label, or just looking for inspiration of somewhere new to check out, head over to this blog and scroll down till you see the Deep House Directory in the right hand column.

All submissions welcome, of course, and in the meantime I'll do my best to keep it up to date with the labels that are joining the ranks of those that already support untitledmusic.
 

1 comment:

  1. Veldig fin blogg og innlegg er svært ultimate. Takk for shaing med oss alle huskatalog

    ReplyDelete