Friday, September 17, 2010

Keeping the world spinning!

Big news from HQ this week is the brand new slot on eNation.fm. The twice weekly show (first play on a Tuesday 5pm EST) then rebroadcast on a Thursday (6am EST) is gonna be a great addition to the untitledmusic world - spreading the word on new tunes further and wider than before and hopefully attracting some brand new labels to support UM.






















Only yesterday Jesse Saunders dropped me a line to ask if he could start sending me Broken Records (his label not just old damaged vinyl) promo's! Just one of the labels I'm on the hunt for adding to the roster over the coming weeks.

I'm really delighted to get the UM show on eNation.fm, such an established station with a host of top name DJ's. But fear not LowerCaseSounds fans - my weekly LCS show is going to continue to be the place I unleash all the new tunes I'm diggin' alongside some old classics and maybe the odd surprise too!

Here's a breakdown of when and where you can tune in:

Mondays
3am CET, 4am EST, 9am GMT, 10am EU, 6pm AUS, 8pm NZ

Tuesdays
4pm CET, 5pm EST, 11am GMT, 11pm EU, 7am AUS (Wed), 9am NZ (Wed)

Thursdays
4am CET, 6am EST, 11am GMT, 12pm EU, 8pm AUS, 10pm NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment