Thursday, August 5, 2010

DJ's that could save your life: Aki Bergen

Full of new ideas today! "Why not have a series about DJs?" I said, nice idea! And here's the first of them, and I have to admit I might be listening to Aki Bergen far more than is healthy!




















Hailing from Dublin, Ireland, born in 1978 Aki Bergen, aka Neuroxyde is the man behind Neurotraxx - a label I'm really into right now - they've just celebrated one year in business with a quality compliation and I've played a fair bit of it on my LowerCaseSounds shows.

For those of you unfamiliar with the name, if you like your house deep, techy and dark then he's right up your street. If you want tunes that make you gurn and thump the air with your fists, then you can do worse! And so it's been for me over the last 6-8 months, Aki's name kept popping up on tracks I was really feeling on a diverse range of labels like Starlight, Nitegrooves, 1Trax, Ready Mix, Open Bar, iRecords, Noir, Kolour, Urban Torque and many more.

You can find more out here:



No comments:

Post a Comment