Tuesday, January 29, 2013

UM presents: Jon Billick


1. Volta Cab - Marat on Ecstacy [Illusion Recordings]
2.  Chicks Luv Us - Moov (Double Dash Dirty Mix) [Escapism Musique]
3. The Phantom - When I Found Out (Chaos In The CBD Remix) [Your Momma's Friend]
4. Cloud 9 - Do You Want Me Baby (Dusky Remix) [Toolroom Records]
5. Rekreation & Saytek - Dub Poetry (Patrick Podage & Nikola Kotevski Remix) [Deep Edition Rec.]
6. Tapesh - Generation (Hot Since 82 Remix) [Warung Recordings]
7. Marc Romboy - L'Arc En Ciel (Trikk Remix) [More Muzik]
8. Channel X - Evil [Sil Vor Talent]
9. Panos & Sentenza - In The Night [Soweso]
10. Johnwaynes - Algarve (Tigerskin Remix) [Back & Forth]
11. Nima Khak - Searching All Around (For You) [1:53.2 Records]
12. Tom Lown - Manuka (Jon Billick) [UM Records]
13. Menson - U Almost Had Me [Gartenhaus Records]

Links

1 comment:

  1. The music on this new album is exactly the type of music that I want to be doing. It's heavy, it get more buy soundcloud plays. It's got a lot more melody that I'm used to. The first solo album was like a tweak in the beginning of what I wanted to do and I couldn't really get there, but now I finally got to where I'm almost 100% happy with this album.

    ReplyDelete