Thursday, October 20, 2011

UM's High 5ives - 20.10.11

Okay, so this feature is becoming a little irregular, I admit, but I decided I'd only put it together when there were the tunes to make it as exciting as it should be! So, here's this editions pick of the tunes I've been tapping my feet to while I work... be warned, some of these tunes are already released, and have been inspired by the poll I'm running on the Deep House fans page to find the hottest new labels (features on that to come!), so if you like them, be sure to buy them.

Mike Richardson and Howard Sessions ft. KT Forrester - Looking Back (Huxley Remix) - Lost My Dog
Mike Richardson & Howard Sessions ft. KT Forrester - Looking Back (Huxley Remix) (Lost My Dog) (Clip) by Kahua Music


MAXXA - Day After Day EP - Setalabel
MAXXA - Day After Day EP [SET066] release mix by setalabel


Eats Everything - Entrance Song - Pets Recordings
Pets_11_-_Eats_Everything__-_Entrance_Song by pets_recordings


Obando - Automovile (Original Mix) - Deep Disco Music
Obando - Automovile (Original Mix) by Deep Disco Music


Alex Agore - Improper Change - No Matter What

1 comment:

  1. Love the vocals from KT Forrester!
    Lost My Dog Records mastering performed by Dynamic Mastering Services. www.DynamicMasteringServices.co.uk

    ReplyDelete