Thursday, November 11, 2010

UM's High 5ives - 11.11.10

Man it's been a busy week. Got some great new articles on the way from the blog, this weeks will be a real treat! Of Novembers targets I've managed to sweet talk Amenti, 8bit and Beef Records to join the party and have new tunes from Drop Music and Tim Andresen's label What Happens to play with - it's all heading in the right direction! 

Unlike my brand new NI Kontrol S4, which after a marathon of phone calls, needing to register as an importer, filling in forms, supply ID and then waiting for a code I now sit waiting impatiently for NZ Customs to process my customs clearance. When that comes I have to pay some fees and then, and only then can I get my hands on the baby! Rant over - sorry!  (It seem NI under produced the units by a whopping 60% leaving plenty of paid up buyers waiting till Christmas or beyond - see things could be worse!).

It continues to be a bumper time of the year for new tunes and this weeks selection was another tough one!

UM's High 5ives - 11.11.10

Andre Crom & Martin Dawson - About You - OFF Recordings

A1 - Andre Crom & Martin Dawson - About You - OFF20 Cut by OFF Recordings

Peckos - Truffles EP - Lost My Dog

Peckos - Truffles EP (LMD039) by Lost My Dog

Utku Dalmaz - NYC Lights - Unsigned Demo

Utku Dalmaz - NYC Lights [Unsigned Demo] by Utku Dalmaz

Manuel Tur - Totally (MT Retronome Dub) - Shaboom
 
Shaboom - Totally (MT Retronome Dub) by Manuel Tur

Stu Patrics - Mindmap - (Delicious Remix) - Deso Records
 
Stu Patrics - Mindmap - (Delicious Remix) by desorecords

No comments:

Post a Comment