Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One to watch - Deso Records


I am a man of routines, daily, weekly and monthly things I do and more often like doing. One of these things is looking to bring new labels in the untitledmusic shows, and of late I've been having some success on that front (hurray!). Anyway, this isn't a 'me, me, me' post, this is about introducing a new label that's grabbed my attention, joined the family and is basically one well worth checking out!












It seems deep house is at that exciting phase of it's life cycle, the bit where new labels are born and quickly establish themselves as one's to watch. Eleflight, OFF, Soluble and others have burst onto the scene and given us some quality tunes. As have Deso Records

Latest tracks by desorecords

Hailing from Denmark, Deso Records is focusing on deep and tech house. Run by Brian Løgstrup his mission is to bring us all the music we love - house music.

Now onto their fourth release, Tim Andersen (Southern Fried, Toolroom, Azuli, Deepology, Mirabilis) the label has been impressive from day one when the Evren Ulusoy kicked things off in fine style. Roni Be's EP Going Out followed further establishing Deso's world of deep warm grooves and superb rhythms. DES003 saw Yohan Esprada catch my attention and I was delighted to feature Tim's Same Story EP on UM59.

Tim Andersen's release will be out on Nov 9th, followed by DES005 by Venlig Hilsen.
 
Connect to Deso Records:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment