Thursday, October 14, 2010

UM's High 5ives - 14.10.10

I know I'm repeating myself here, but it's been another superb week for UM - not only am I going to be announcing a new, high profile, weekly radio show in the next week or two that I'm really excited about, but Neurotraxx Deluxe (Aki Bergen's label) have joined the UM family meaning I'll be bringing even more top class tunes over the coming months. We've had another guest mix and profile with 3am Recordings and have a exclusive interview with Hot Toddy for you tomorrow. It's all go!

And as if that wasn't enough, once again there's a feast of quality new tunes to pick from, this could easily have turned into a epic list of about fifteen tracks! But here's the five tunes that are getting some serious attention from me. Enjoy!

UM's High 5ives - 14.10.10

Smak - Sold Separately

Smak - Sold Separately (Original Mix) by Smak

Marbert Rocel - Love Me - Compost Records

COMPOST BLACK LABEL #68 | Marbert Rocel | Love Me (Sevensol & Bender Remix) by compost

Bang Bang - Susan Cries - Lost My Dog
 
Bang Bang - Susan Cries (Lost My Dog, LMD038) (Preview Clips) by Kahua Music

 High Times (B.Original Pin Up Remix) - Greenhouse Recordings
 
High Times (B.Original Pin Up Remix) by B.Original | Pin Up Rec.

Steve Lawler - Gimmie Some More (Michael McLardy Remix)

Steve Lawler - Gimmie Some More (Michael McLardy Remix) by Michael McLardy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment