Thursday, September 9, 2010

UM's High 5ives

Right, hands up who reads DJ Charts? Anyone? Not me, maybe I'll check out an audio chart of Beatport or two when I'm in need of inspiration, or just want someone to entertain me for a while, but generally I'm not really a fan of top 10's - usually they're biased or full of CDR tunes I'll write down and never find, forget and move on from.

So, I got to thinking that a regular chart from me, with soundclips might not be a bad idea (you tell me!) - not so much the five tunes I can't live without, but certainly 5 tunes I'm diggin' right now and think you will too.

UM's High 5ives (09.09.10)

Cristian Vargas - Rouge State - Baker Street Recordings

Cristian Vargas - Rogue State by Baker Street Recordings

Karol XVII & MB Valence - Minor Chords Remixes EP - Loco Records

Minor Chords Remixes EP by Karol XVII & MB Valence

Melomano - That Thing (In Deep We Trust) - Promo
That thing (in deep we trust) - promo version by Melomano

DJ Pierre feat' Dawn Tallman - The Spirit - Afro Acid Digital


Chase Butch & Nick Olivetti - Get Runny EP - Night Drive Music

No comments:

Post a Comment