Friday, August 6, 2010

The weekend starts here


I love weekends, they are the one time of the week I get to do all the things I love doing in concentration! Sleep, drink, eat, play music, talk crap with mates. One day my working week will be just like the weekends, only Monday won't arrive and neither will that ache in my kidneys and the nagging thought that I've said something slightly out of order to someone I really shouldn't have been talking too after that last drink!

So, whatever you're doing this weekend, make it count! I for one will be starting with this superb mix from Giom!

Giom's Summer Mix 2010 by Giom





















Tracklisting

01. Osaze Feat. Jaidene Veda – Sunday (Jimpster Remix) – House Is The Cure
02. UES – Where Is That Song (Joss Moog Remix) – Exprezoo
03. Shades Of Gray – Concorde Jazz (Ian Pooley Remix) – Dark Energy Recordings
04. Phono & Kemi – Exterminators – Highgrade Recordings
05. Brett Johnson – Temptation & Lies (Deadbeat & Shannon Remix) – Cynosure Recordings
06. Mateo & Matos – Comin Your Way (Large Dub) – Large Music
07. MVP – Music (Doza’s LCG Mix) – LCG Music
08. Surrealism – So Much – Liebe Detail Germany
09. Pezzner – Chiuso Per Ferie – Freerange
10. Audio Soul Project – Call Of Grace (Milton Jackson Remix) – Fresh Meat Records
11. Oxia & Eric Borgo – Plastic Bed – 8Bit
12. Mabaan Soul & Roual Galloway – Make Believe (Motorcitysoul Remix) – BCBtec
13. Solid Groove – Throwing Stones – Dubsided
14. Office Gossip – Var. III – Dark Energy Recordings



Follow Giom:
Soundcloud
Blog
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment